Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I had the opportunity to be a recipe tester for an upcoming Molly Green ebook.  We were assigned Sausage Macaroni and Cheese.  Anything with Mac 'n cheese already has my Schnickelfritz's approval, but we went ahead with this taste test to keep things honest (and I had to take a picture of the prepared dish).  The recipe was a simple, throw-it-all-in-a-crockpot deal.  The hard part was taking a picture--what color bowl should I use?  Does the flash wash out all the color?  Now the dish is starting to look dry.  I kept the picture honest--no photoshopping here.  When I flip though cookbooks I find I'm always trying the dishes with pictures first and I wanted to give other cooks a fair idea of what to expect.  I can't share the recipe here, but look for Molly Makes $7 (and under) Crock-Pot Dinners soon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...