Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TOS Subscription Sale

While recovering from a hysterectomy this summer I spent more than my fair share of time reading--laying in bed, sitting by the pool, waiting at Fritz's roller skating lesson, etc.  I managed to get through several books that had been on my "to read" list for some time.  I usually had The Old Schoolhouse Magazine nearby as well.   When I'm feeling unsure or burnt out,  it's always the tool to ignite the enthusiasm again--reviews of new products, insight into different  approaches to teaching, homesteading ideas and recipes,  even tips for dealing with burn out.   I've been a subscriber for over five years (I haven't even been homeschooling that long).  I've clipped and sorted unit study ideas and drawing lessons that Fritz and I will use well into the future.



The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary
subscription offer to homeschool families. Receive a one-year print
subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue
subscription for $12.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter
issue. The one-year plus current issue starts with the fall issue.
Only 5000 of these special subscriptions are available from August 31
through midnight on September 15. Once the 5000 are gone, they're gone!
Hurry and grab this crazy price today!
Disclaimer:  In exchange for promoting the Labor of Love sale, I will be receiving MP3 files of the upcoming TOS Fall Expo workshops.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...