When we returned home, the house already smelled wonderful and I wasn’t running from fridge to pantry trying to assemble something before my husband got home. Isn’t that one of the most satisfying feelings in the world. This is one of my husband’s favorite dinners. I love that there are only 5 ingredients and the instructions. are so simple I don’t need to refer to the recipe card.
Pork ‘n Tater Casserole
- 6 boneless pork chops (1” thick)
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 15 oz. can French cut green beans
I'm linking up this recipe at