Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday (I don't have to say which one, but I am comparing today to the blizzrd of 1982 which I can remember quite well).  Kids get off for Washington's birthday and Martin Luther King's birthday so why not mine? God is doing all the decorating and he's picked an all white theme--icicles on the trees, sleet and snow everywhere else.  I don't even have to blow out my own candle--20-30 mph winds will do that.  I'm saving the candles.  There's enough to provide a lot of light and maybe generate a little heat if the power goes out.  My birthday presents were cartridges for my Cricut so I'm playing with them now (we can do school when the electricity goes out).   I know you didn't have enough notice to send me a card, so how about signing up under my Google friends in the right column?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I joined :) Happy Birthday. I hope you don't lose power. And I also remember 1982 quite well, lol.

MOmama said...

Well we kept our power and didn't get nearly the snow they predicted. Guess my birthday wish came true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...