I just got an email reminder from the folks at Dinovite that we're halfway through the 90 day trial and I thought I'd share the results I've seen so far. Remember the seven signs that your dog might need a supplement?
- Itching & Scratching -- We've still got that problem. I don't really see any improvement.
- Dry, Flaky Skin -- While Furminating Della, my husband has noticed that there are few dandruff flakes.
- Recurring Ear Infections -- She still scratches her ears. Hubby hasn't noticed any foul odors lately--at least none that he's mentioned.
- Paw Licking--I've still seen her do that occasionally.
- Stinky smell --This really wasn't a problem to begin with.
- Excessive Shedding--Still shedding a lot. We use a Furminator tool to remove as much as possible.
- Lethargy -- She still lays around, but does go through playful periods we call "Crazy Dog" where she zips around the house.